Friday 23 May 2014


FAB FEET


Time to get out of the heavy footwear and into something
 a bit cooler. I always find this transition really hard as I am a total boots kinda gal.

HEIGHT AND COMFORT

I love my heels,they always make an outfit look instantly elegant and you feel much more confident wearing them.Sometimes to find pair of heels that has comfort and style is hard so I had to do my research on this one. Today I am going to go through sandals that will give you height but also comfort.

SIT BACK AND PUT YOUR FEET UP

You have probably always thought CLARKS  footwear is for the more mature lady, so did I, until I done this research. They have started doing a younger range which has comfort height and style.
Here is some of their day range which will keep that spring in your step all day.


 These are great they have height yet are comfortable and sturdy to walk in for day wear.
Wedges can look great from day to night.

Love these Gladiator sandals , they would look great worn with a dress or skinnies



Stay tuned for the next post on footwear, where I will be writing on flats and killer heels.


No comments:

Post a Comment