Thursday 29 May 2014

LOVING LEMON

Its Summer and that means one thing, we get to wear pretty dazzling colours that would give our garden flowers a run for there money.The brighter the better.
I am all for colour even though I love my neutral shades I love nothing better than been bright. I think colour actually reflects your mood its proven if you wear brighter colours you will feel happier. 
So go on ladies get those dazzlers out.

One of my favourite shades this year is Lemon.
Being a blonde, lemon is sometimes hard to wear, but there is a shade of yellow for everyone, it just requires a little bit of research.
My yellow is more of a soft lemon pastel shade. 
I have a lemon top I wear with denims and its such a cute combo.

WHICH YELLOW DO YOU LIKE 
Find your yellow. Team yellow up with gold or white accessories or add  royal blue or an extreme contrasting colour. You are sure to dazzle.

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment