Sunday 25 May 2014

My Weekend Style

Feeling Ethnic on Saturday 
Went for this comfy combo so easy to wear.

Dress from boohoo.com
Bangle from Fionas
Gold belt from penneys
Sandals from Malaga


Wore bright pink lips from Kardashian range


Saturday Night 
Cocktails in the City feeling Oriental

Dress from Fionas 
Cuff from Penneys

This dress is so comfy, it fits like a glove I love it.


Sunday 
 Catching up with friends and some market research.

Jumpsuit from Vero modo
Necklace from New Look


This feels amazing on really, soft silk feel to it and it has a back zip which makes it easy to put on and off.


As you can see this Denim jacket is a staple piece in my wardrobe, it goes with everything one of my best investments ever. 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, love the style! Keep it coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie,Glad your enjoying it. Loads more xciting posts to come, i I I have a facebook page set up aswell it Amaries Fashion Tips so check it out and i would be deleighted if you would like and share also. Any ideas or suggestions you would like me to talk about let me know :)

      Delete