Thursday 22 May 2014

WEEKENDER OUTFITS

                                                    WEEKENDER OUTFITS

Whether its shopping with the girls,clubbing, going for lunch or just going to the cinema I love planning my outfits. I might be a freak but for me the most exciting thing about going somewhere  is getting ready. The element of surprise as to what you will wear or what look you will go for gives me a great thrill. Its great having your mates over and having a mini fashion show it adds to the fun. 

I am gonna help you plan your weekender outfits and show you how you can combine different looks for different outings.

FRIDAY NIGHT CINEMA DATE 
Keep it smart casual with a pair of skinny jeans and a top and blazer, add some girlyness with a scarf or pendant.

SATURDAY LUNCH WITH THE GIRLS 
So I am thinking you want to be comfy yet stylish and classsy.
Keep your look day time with jeans or a cute day dress and cardi.



SATURDAY NIGHT ON THE TILES WITH YOU BESTIES
Every girls wants to feel fab on a night out so just do that girls if you look good you feel good.I am tall so I love my midis I always end up wearing them there great for tall girls as there a good length and really comfy. Certain midis are shorter so petite girls can get away with them also.In my next few posts I will be posting  some tips on dressing for petite sizes so keep tuned in.

SUNDAY LOUNGING ON THE COACH 
I love to relax on a Sunday, enjoy a day of chilling catching up on soaps and reading. Love to wear comfy soft cloths almost pyjama like :)



Heres just a few tips more ideas during the weekend xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment